Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I liked driving at the driving school. You can come to the driving school at any time and decide the tests according to the rules of the road. The administration of a driving school always hears the opinion of students and finds solutions to problems.I did not like only a woman working in the driving school administration. She tells the students that they will not pass the GIBDD examination. So she is not sure about the competence of the teachers and instructors. In addition to driving lessons. It is difficult to enroll in them. And in the evening, the instructor does not work, the days off work only some and then not for a full day. If you want to quickly get the right, then this driving school does not suit you. My training dragged on for a month and a half. I regret that I went to this driving school. 

ABOUT ME

I am from the Republic of Tyva