Sunday, May 20, 2018

I want to talk about those who study with me in a driving school.
Nine people study with me in the weekend group. Three of them are girls, and the other guys, five students, and the rest are working.
Everyone knew how to drive before training in a driving school. They taught to drive a car in the villages, dacha. Therefore, some immediately from the first, the third lesson on driving began to drive around the city.
When we were preparing for tests on the theoretical part of the training, we helped each other. One guy at the beginning of the training created a conversation vkontakte, but forgot to invite us and said this only after three months.
Instructor Anishchenko VVexplains the rules of the road very well .Thanks to him I passed the test according to the SDA at ounces.

ABOUT ME

I am from the Republic of Tyva