Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Enrollment in a driving school

Enroll in the driving school SFU can be in many ways:
Call on the number +7 (391) 290-76-22, +7 923 283-84-55.
Click the link vk.com/avtosfuGo to the "record for training" section. 
Go to the driving school and sign up. Address: Akademgorodok, 13A; Ave. Free, 82, p. 6, aud. 215/

When the group is typed, they will call you.
After you need to arrange a contract and pay for training. You can pay for the tuition through the SFU website, without commission at the SFU cash desk and at Promsvyazbank's branch.
I enrolled in the driving school via vkontakte.I got a call in 3 days and was informed that the group for driving was formed. I enrolled in the weekend group No. 163. The training began on February 10th. I paid for training in Promsvyazbank and sent a check to the email of the driving school.

ABOUT ME

I am from the Republic of Tyva