Friday, February 24, 2017

Tuvan folk song ''Kongurey''

Tuvan folk songs popular. They sing and translate into their language of other peoples.
Песня о потеряной родине
Kongurey   (lyricstranslate.com)
Where are the sixty horses in my herd
Where is the tether for my horse, Kongurey...
Where are the six regions of my homeland
Where is the village of my clan, Kongurey, Kongurey
Where are the seventy horses in my herd
Where are the manes of my horses, Kongurey
Where are the seven provinces of my homeland
Where is this place, Kongurey, Kongurey
Where are the eighty horses in my herd
Where are the eighty, Kongurey
Eight nations saddled by my people
Where are the eight, Kongurey, Kongurey
Where are the ninety horses in my herd
Where are the nine, Kongurey
Nine nations saddled by my people
Where are the nine, Kongurey, Kongurey


Aldan chetken chilgimniŋ
Alazi kaydal, Koŋgoorey
Aldi kozhoon chonoomnooŋ
Aali kaydal, Koŋgoorey

Cheden chetken chulgimniŋ
Chelezi kaydal, Koŋgoorey
Chedi kozhoon chonoomnooŋ
Cheri kaydal, Koŋgoorey

Sezen chetken chilgimniŋ
Sezi kaydal, Koŋgoorey
Ses-le koshoon chonoomnooŋ
Sezi kaydal, Koŋgoorey

Tozan chetken chilgimniŋ
Tozu kaydal, Koŋgoorey
Tos-la kozhoon chonoomnooŋ

Tozoo kaydal, Koŋgoorey

Коңгурей
Алдан четкен чылгымның
Алазы кайдал, Коңгурей
Алды кожуун чонумнуң
Аалы кайдал, Коңгурей, Коңгурей
Чеден четкен чылгымның
Челези кайдал, Коңгурей
Чеди кожуун чонумнуң
Чери кайдал, Коңгурей, Коңгурей
Сезен четкен чылгымның
Сези кайдал, Коңгурей
Сес-ле кожуун чонумнуң
Сези кайдал, Коңгурей, Коңгурей
Тозан четкен чылгымның
Тозу кайдал, Коңгурей
Тос-ла кожуун чонумнуң
Тозу кайдал, Коңгурей, Коңгурей

Конгар оол Ондар и ансамбль Эртине - YouTube


Mongolians sing 

Хөсөгтөн, С Цогтсайхан Жаран цагаан адуу (Конгурей) - YouTube

Tuvan singing in China  

《鸿古尔》MV—哈布尔 标清 1 Конгар-оол Ондар – Коңгурей - YouTube

Other nations sing

Tuva Türk gırtlak müziği "kongurey"... (Nadishana) Bozkurt/Gökbörü ...


ABOUT ME

I am from the Republic of Tyva