Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Fair

I was at a Christmas fair.And I want to share my impressions.


The building is easy to navigate.Ticket office is directly in the center of the hall.

Information Office located next to the cash register.There are play areas, a swing, a planetarium for children.
Program Christmas fair on December 18.



Toys symbolizing the coming year.

Toys, jewelry boxes  made in the traditional Russian style.


Costume Jewellery 

Children were taught to paint figures.

Large selection of trees was.

Small houses for girls sold. 


Sale of carnival costumes for all ages.

Stuffed animal





Warm clothing for sale, made of natural fur.

I bought a fur vest for grandmother. 

You could buy food for New Year's table.


Entrance to the fair cost 200 rubles for adults. .

If the entrance to the fair was free of charge. Customers would be more. Furthermore, ATM does not work there. And I was not able to buy anything I want.
I really liked the fair.



«Рождественская ярмарка» - Красноярская ярмарка

ABOUT ME

I am from the Republic of Tyva